Are you bored of uploading one-after-one file?! Now 4shared presents its brand-new feature for Chrome browsers – uploading the whole folders to users’ accounts. Save your precious time with 4shared! Read how it works.
Earlier when you wanted to upload a lot of different files to 4shared you had either to archive them into one file or to upload them file-after-file. Now you can easily upload the whole folders. However, your folder should be less then 2 GB.
How to upload the whole folder to 4shared using Chrome browser?
1. At the right down corner of your account is a special platform for uploading files. Now it consists two sections – “Upload files” and “Upload folder”. Choose “Upload folder”.
2. Then choose the folder you’d like to upload and start the uploading.
3. Done! Congarts, you’ve uploaded your first folder to 4shared!
Now think about a free time which you save with 4shared!
Cool tips to do during saved time:
– call your old friend;
– cook something (how much junk food do you eat in front of the computer?!);
– compose a timetable for the next day (to save more time and remember everything);
– look for something new to upload to 4shared!
Haven’t you uploaded folders to 4shared yet? Try now!!!