Just lately we’ve implemented a brand-new beneficial feature in the 4shared app for iOS devices – the smooth streaming of your device playlists directly in the 4shared application!
There’s no need to upload music files from playlists to your 4shared account to use the feature – just go to the “Music” tab and tap a playlist to stream it!
Sounds too good to be true? Well, install the updated 4shared for iOS from App Store and try out yourself!
Having added the ability to stream media to AirPlay devices using 4shared for iOS, we’ve also enabled the wireless streaming of your files from 4shared to DLNA-devices – directly via your 4shared for Android app.
How to begin streaming?
1. Connect both an Android and a DLNA-compliant device to one Wi-Fi network.
2. Sign in your 4shared for Android app.
3. Tap a file you would like to stream on a DLNA-device.
4. Tap a “Cast” icon on this file preview screen.
5. Select a device you wish like to connect to and tap “Connect.”
How to pause streaming?
1. Tap a “Cast” icon on the preview screen.
2. Tap “Disconnect.”
4shared Reader is a user-friendly app for reading books and documents on Android smartphones and tablets that has clean design and the powerful functional capabilities – all for users’ compelling reading experience.
Using 4shared Reader you can easily:
– Read books and documents from 4shared on the go
– Open and read local files in app
– Save ebooks or docs for offline reading
– Backup text files at 4shared
– Share favorite books with friends easily
– Sign in using your 4shared login credentials and much more.
The app supports numerous text formats, including PDF, EPUB, “.txt”, MS Office (“.doc”,”.docx”,”.pps”,”.ppt”,”.pptx”,”.rtf”,”.xls”,”.xlsx”) and is 100% free.
Namely, the new release of 4shared for iOS includes: