We’ve enabled a brand-new option in your 4shared for iOS applications: you can now easily connect to and stream media from your account directly to Mac, Apple TV and other AirPlay devices.
How to stream 4shared files on AirPlay devices?
- Connect an iOS device, where you’re using 4shared for iOS, and an AirPlay device to one Wi-Fi network.2
- Swipe up your iOS device Home screen, then tap “AirPlay.”
- Tap the name of a device you wish to connect to.
- Log in 4shared for iOS.
- Tap the name of a file you would like to cast to the AirPlay-enabled device.
- Tap the “AirPlay” icon on the opened preview page.
- Tap the name of the needed AirPlaydevice in the list of options.
How to finish streaming?
- Tap the “AirPlay” icon on the file preview page in 4shared for iOS app.
- Tap “iPhone/iPad” in the list of options.
Check out the new streaming options yourself – download the update of 4shared for iOS app from App Store!