Having added the ability to stream media to AirPlay devices using 4shared for iOS, we’ve also enabled the wireless streaming of your files from 4shared to DLNA-devices – directly via your 4shared for Android app.
How to begin streaming?
1. Connect both an Android and a DLNA-compliant device to one Wi-Fi network.
2. Sign in your 4shared for Android app.
3. Tap a file you would like to stream on a DLNA-device.
4. Tap a “Cast” icon on this file preview screen.
5. Select a device you wish like to connect to and tap “Connect.”
How to pause streaming?
1. Tap a “Cast” icon on the preview screen.
2. Tap “Disconnect.”