New files arrive at 4shared all the time. Take a break and check out popular music, videos, books and apps at 4shared in the cutting-edge “What’s trending” section.
Here you can listen to popular songs, discover most viewed videos, browse through apps that are worth a download and, of course, add best files to your account at 4shared.
For your convenience we’ve enabled a much faster and easier access to core 4shared features – right at the website Home page, including:
Don’t wait up! Check out the updated 4shared website now!
Just recently we’ve implemented some essential upgrades
in the 4shared Reader app for Android devices!
Along with the other essential improvements, we’ve optimized the in-app local books monitoring
and enabled the display of covers for EPUB files and comic arhives!
Don’t wait up – install the latest version of 4shared Reader from Google Play!
1. Sign in to your web-account at 4shared.
2. Right-click your app file & select “Properties.”
3. Select 1 app category from the drop-down menu.
4. Add app description and tags.
5. Select & upload up to 3 app screenshots from your computer.
6. Click “Save & Close.”
1. Click an app file in your web-account.
2. Copy link to file from your web-browser & share with others.
Just lately we’ve implemented a brand-new beneficial feature in the 4shared app for iOS devices – the smooth streaming of your device playlists directly in the 4shared application!
There’s no need to upload music files from playlists to your 4shared account to use the feature – just go to the “Music” tab and tap a playlist to stream it!
Sounds too good to be true? Well, install the updated 4shared for iOS from App Store and try out yourself!
Having added the ability to stream media to AirPlay devices using 4shared for iOS, we’ve also enabled the wireless streaming of your files from 4shared to DLNA-devices – directly via your 4shared for Android app.
How to begin streaming?
1. Connect both an Android and a DLNA-compliant device to one Wi-Fi network.
2. Sign in your 4shared for Android app.
3. Tap a file you would like to stream on a DLNA-device.
4. Tap a “Cast” icon on this file preview screen.
5. Select a device you wish like to connect to and tap “Connect.”
How to pause streaming?
1. Tap a “Cast” icon on the preview screen.
2. Tap “Disconnect.”